Wednesday, July 13, 2011

POP'S Helado!!


Pop's helado (Ice Cream) shops are all over here in Costa Rica. Because of this I was assuming that they would be pretty good. Well, I was finally able to try one! There are a lot of options to choose from; beginning with hard ice cream flavors, banana splits, sundaes, and milkshakes.

 I decided to get a caramel shake. The shake was pretty good, however, I like toppings in my shakes and there were no options for mix-ins in shakes, which was a little disappointing. The milkshake did not come close to reaching the top of the cup, and for the price I would have expected at least that. The shake tasted good, but it was extremely runny; personally, as I have mentioned before, I like shakes that need to be eaten with a spoon. I am sorry to say that my pop's helado experience was not one of the best that I have experienced here in Costa Rica thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment