Friday, July 1, 2011

Self Serve Frozen Yogurt In Costa Rica!!



We found this place on our way to school one day and we decided to try it. I was so excited to try the yogurt that I needed two bowls in order to try all the flavors that I wanted to. The flavors were mint, dulce de leche, mango, chocolate, strawberry, blueberry, and a couple other fruits that I had never even heard of before. The fruit flavors were the best, they were very good! The other flavors however were good, however they were watered down quite a bit.

As for toppings there was a large selection including fresh mango, strawberries, kiwi, etc. candies, and a new topping that I have never seen before at an self serve shop was jello. They had green and red jello cubed in their topping selection.



As for the atmosphere, it was very clean and very inviting. The price was about the same as home ($3.00) roughly a bowl. It was muy deliciouso!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment